PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My bad lang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bad lang

Very sorry all for my language,didnt realise,i had been warn,i think they might have banned me already,well such is life,the silent one stills lives,sorry no more swearing from me,good skill and luck all,DOGG GONE

aye DOGG ayeumbup:

Comment

Cheers my friend

how you going my freind,all good i hope,good luck and skill to you my friend,DOGG GONE

Comment

Bad Dogg.

Man you come in like a tornado don't ya'.

I wasn't gonna say much because I figured the mods would.

It's funny, with your language, you still aren't as offensive as some people.

You've been going all day and it's been pretty fun to watch...hey...what time is it there anyway? You just went right through the night didn't ya'?
        Eh...you look like the type who's up all night anyway.

Take 'er ez big Dogg!

Comment

your right dano, I have enjoyed reading the DOGGS postumbup: keep it up Buddy, but get some sleep lol

Comment

Barrydogg378

the first tourney of the day starts at 2am here and the last starts at 2pm,so this dogg dont get much sleep,enough time for sleep when im dead my friend,might miss aye tourney if i go to sleep,haha might be getting addicted,maybe,haha,DOGG GONE

Comment

The time,now in new zealand

Its 4pm ,my friend,right now,dogg gone

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.