PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hockey Draft Time !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hockey Draft Time !

    Ooooo baby Hockey Draft Day ! May the leafs forever suck and the Sens avoid another Daigle travesty!

    In honour of our new coaches epic stache:

    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

  • #2
    Its going to be really interesting to see the trades.

    Still cant get over Phillys trades but I heard Carter had banged Hartnell and Brieres wives so no big suprise.Plus him and Richards liked to party and Pronger had beef with Richards,oh the drama.

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe they'll find another Radek Bonk. umbup: And before anyone starts I'll throw a few names out there: Dave Chyzowski Scott Scissons Brett Lindros Michael Rupp Robert Nilsson Petteri Nokelainen Ryan O'Marra

      Comment


      • #4
        Yea the old "Chemistry" problem. I was surprised that they both went. I was expecting the Columbus trade but not the other.

        They definitely had to lock a goalie after that pathetic display in the playoffs by their net-minders.
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

        Comment


        • #5
          Got to be better than the NBA's yesterday. Too many undergrads staying in school for fear of lockout. Good for them, bad for the draft. Looks like Hockey may be this year's only winter sport.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
            Maybe they'll find another Radek Bonk. umbup:
            Interesting story... Chick whom I knew from class was working at hooters. Anyways, we're there talkin hockey.. She comes back with our drinks while in mid conversation and overhears us mention Radek Bonks name. She says, "You know I bonked, bonk?" Wish I had a pic of all our faces at that moment.... good times
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
              Its going to be really interesting to see the trades.

              Still cant get over Phillys trades but I heard Carter had banged Hartnell and Brieres wives so no big suprise.Plus him and Richards liked to party and Pronger had beef with Richards,oh the drama.
              Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
              Yea the old "Chemistry" problem. I was surprised that they both went. I was expecting the Columbus trade but not the other.

              They definitely had to lock a goalie after that pathetic display in the playoffs by their net-minders.
              What I found interesting was Richards still had 9 years left on his contract, and Carter has 11 years.

              So they trade both, and sign Bryzgalov to another 9 year contract.

              They definitely have holes to fill up front now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                Interesting story... Chick whom I knew from class was working at hooters. Anyways, we're there talkin hockey.. She comes back with our drinks while in mid conversation and overhears us mention Radek Bonks name. She says, "You know I bonked, bonk?" Wish I had a pic of all our faces at that moment.... good times
                That's just too funny. I believe that any future reference of this player should include an exclamation point after his name: Bonk! It just sounds better. umbup:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                  So they trade both, and sign Bryzgalov to another 9 year contract.

                  They definitely have holes to fill up front now.
                  Almost as many holes as their last goalies had?
                  - Can I get a Sheldon Cooper bazinga?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CcVD...eature=related
                  Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Fri Jun 24, 2011, 09:35 PM.
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                    Almost as many holes as their last goalies had?
                    - Can I get a Sheldon Cooper bazinga?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CcVD...eature=related
                    Not sure they could ever have that many holes up front.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The draft in on VS.????

                      Man there's gonna be some pissed off bull-riding fans tonight.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My favorite 2 days of the yearumbup:umbup: and it will be on all day tomorrow on NHL network

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We need to see some trades and Burkie get flustered and not getting his way.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hoping at some point my Caps draft the Wizard of Oz... ...so he can hook them up with some heart,courage and brains. umbup:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If you shut the door instead of leaving it ajar that should get rid of the draft

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.