PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never noticed this, but I'm slow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never noticed this, but I'm slow.

Just noticed the little square icon with the bottom right corner exposed... just to the left of the thread titles. It only appears if you've read a thread. Clicking it takes you directly to the first unread post. Like I said, I'm slow, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
    Just noticed the little square icon with the bottom right corner exposed... just to the left of the thread titles. It only appears if you've read a thread. Clicking it takes you directly to the first unread post. Like I said, I'm slow, but thought it was worth mentioning.
    dam dano,

1st l beat you to the other question, and now this,

dam, your family car must be the short bus......lol........hiccup
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oh man Eff.. when people type in lol,, you know they're not really doing it....except this time...lol lol lol....my wife has a Cube....it effin looks like a short bus.

Comment

?? any room on that bus-- ? nice spot danno--umbup:

Comment

Not to derail but, a cube??!! Damn those things are the ugliest things on four wheels!
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

It's the wife's. But...it looks better than any of the others. We like it..the Khrome edition..nice wheels, nice grill and spoiler..back up camera and Rockford Fosgate strereo..it's not too bad. And it actually rides big..lots of room for me at 6'3" so..I'm ok with it.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.