PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournament Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Chat

I don't read here much but I recall maybe it was Monkey saying this....simply turn the tournament chat off after first break or a certain level then turn it back on after ITM or keep it off for the remainder of the tournament. I don't care as much as I once used to but I always hated clock beggars when coming close to ITM and this would have solved that.

??

They are working on it-- time will tell-----

Hello Robert,

Thank you again for your email to PokerStars.

Sebastian is unavailable at the moment, so please allow me to further assist you.

As you can imagine, many of the players in the PSO league are rather new poker players so they are not fully aware of all the rules like you and I are aware. Nonetheless, we do take action accordingly with those who violate our site and cardroom rules.

Your feedback has also been passed onto our Poker Room Management Team. It is most appreciated and they will take it into consideration in order to make a better playing environment for everyone at the tables.

I hope this helps clears things up. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know and we will be glad to help you. Best of luck to you in our games!

Regards,

Lawrence
    PokerStars Support Team

Comment

hmmmm... I've never come across any clock beggars yet.... must be lucky...

Comment

??
        Originally posted by DeViLBoY452 View Post
        hmmmm... I've never come across any clock beggars yet.... must be lucky...
        Im sorry Devil- but you left the door wide open here you must first get to, or near the bubble, to experience this rare(?) occurence !!!!!!!!!!umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.