PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Country will Main Event Winner come from??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Country will Main Event Winner come from??

Just wanting to see thoughts on where this year's WSOP Main Event winner will be from.

My guess is the UK

USA
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      USA
      umbup: don't think this needs any explanation. my 2nd choice would be canada, 3rd would be a scandinavian country (sweden, norway, finland)

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
        umbup: don't think this needs any explanation. my 2nd choice would be canada, 3rd would be a scandinavian country (sweden, norway, finland)
        I would vote for US, but didn't want to seem bias..lol. No, there are a lot of good UK players out there and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them takes it down.

Comment

wsop

I pick Canada to nail it again. GO CANUCKS!!
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

What odds can I get on Madagascar?
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The last 15 WSOP Main Event winners by country:

USA 10
              Canada 1
              Denmark 1
              Australia 1
              Ireland 1
              Spain 1

Picking USA is the numbers play, and, it's probably going to be right.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I would say USA just because more of them will be practicing their live play more as well.

Comment

USA always has the mass field numbers, but I got to go with back to back Canadians baby!
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

well I live in Canada... so I guuess that means Canada will win.

Comment

?? Lets go with Italy-- maybe Dario will tighten up a bit- and make a deep run---umbup:

Comment

Viet Nam.

Comment

Wales

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.