PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight against narcissism in PSO.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight against narcissism in PSO.

I started this thread because many players in PSO seem to think it is o.k to be narcissistic towards other PSO members.

For those who are unsure what narcissism is here is a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

When you notice someone typing in a narcissistic manor towards another member tell them they are being a narcissist.
    If they continue to be a narcissist inform an admin of the site of the narcissism being shared among the community.

Narcissism is a disease and it is fueled by narcissism.
    the only way to stop narcissism is too bring it to the person's attention that they are being a narcissist or be removing their way of being narcissistic from them. (i.e. Chat ban )

Hope this helps many people in dealing with the abusive and influential nature of narcissism.

??

Its poker- not Dr. Phil-- there are far more serious things wrong with the chat in the PSO than narccicism-- like i dont know-- CHEATING??????????

and as far as narcissism fueling narcissism -- are you saying that giving some one an ego boost- or for that matter a reality check - at the tables- is in some way unethical-- ?? I beg to differ-
    Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Thu Jun 23, 2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.