PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about checking wins and losses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about checking wins and losses

How do I check how much I've won or lost on an 8-game ring game?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

On the PokerStars menu, select Requests then Recent Hand History. You can also request Statistics for the last 100 hands or fewer.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Herk

Comment

Not sure what you mean..do you mean over all the times you've played or just a particular one?

Comment

I wanna know how much I have lost or won total from every 8-game ring game table.
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think ive played alot more than 100 hands on the 8-game .20/.40 tables
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

reqests-- player audit-- but good luck deciphering that---

Comment

Ok thanks I did that recently even tho i have no idea what it is i was just curiouse
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Maybe someone can help who uses the site...couldn't he get the results from opr?

Comment

??

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                  Maybe someone can help who uses the site...couldn't he get the results from opr?
                  opr doesnt track ring games Dan- although other tracking sites do- sharkscope i think does- am pretty sure the audit will tell him what he wants to know-- if he can decipher it-- yet keeping a journal or spreadsheet- seems to me to be the easiest way----

Comment

Thanks Monk. umbup:

Comment

I got the audit but im getting an error when I open it.
                      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

when u request the audit- make sure you check the approprite box- as to how you want it sent- excel- html or - text-

Comment

The audit is very good I download it every month Very easy to understand But you don't have the full picture You should have your hand and game histories saved somewhere on your computer Also if a software is available for it, use it umbup:

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.