PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSOP Events for the Future??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSOP Events for the Future??

So, I was reading about how the Heartland Poker Tour was acquired by Federated Sports and Gaming, who is running the Pro Poker League starting this Fall. At each event they will be holding a Pro/Am prior to the Main Event to award "temporary" tour cards. So it got me thinking about future WSOP events. I would love to play in a Pro/Am and have the opportunity to play with a pro, which also got me thinking if the WSOP would ever have Team Events like the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure World Cup of Poker.

So, what events would you like to see added to the WSOP or what is your opinion of seeing "Team" Events or a Pro/Am added to the WSOP?

If 30 peeps say so I'll advocate for a Father/son event for Jjestershark and his dad...umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.