PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Talk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Talk

The1Bushman u calling me rude why have u lost ur chat u donkey? Yeah ill use my chat to my advantage relax i got my chat u havent, please tell us where and y u lost it Bushy donk?umbup: This is what it is all about guys LOL
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

This is where i note The1Bushman as a donk and commented on it at the table, but the poor guy has lost his chat being RUDE SWEARING so he couldnt respond to my table talk LOL he mucks K-7OFF
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Last edited by KOingDonks; Tue Jun 21, 2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder to the moderators, The1Bushman started a thread on RUDE PLAYERS, and mentioned me so its my RIGHT to respond in such manner no need to warn me OK, I can take crap from others but i sure as hell can give back and i expect they take it LOL...... Monkeyskunk JjesterSharks daddy was the best thing that happened to this league, using Jjs account and stuffing his ranking up LOL

Comment

Id also like to send a shout out to Tazz864 LOL miss ya heaps hahahahahah

Comment

** Closed **

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.