PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

happy fathers day to all the PSOers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy fathers day to all the PSOers

just wanted to express a very happy fathers day to all the PSOers who are dads,even though some of them are real mothers. ..lol stack em high dads!! MT
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Thank you. umbup:

Comment

Thanks egg..and the same to all the dads! umbup: Just thought I'd share a cool gift I received last year for my first father's day. A company called Zazzle..you can find it online..makes coffee cups, and some others too, where you download a pic or a few, and then select text, a font, and color design. While editing your pic on their site..you fit it, and piece everything together to create a coffee cup that I think just looks great. Mine has a pic of Sammy on one side, and the other has him and I on a nature trail..say's "Happy 1st Father's Day." The pics come out real good, we ended up making some from Grampa and Gramma for Christmas. It's a good, thick, quality mug too, I use it every day and love it. Happy Father's Day Daddies!! ps..did you know...before cell phones, more collect calls were placed on Father's Day than any other day of the year? Call your Dad!

Comment

"...even though some of them are real mothers. "

Shut yo mouth!

lol

I miss my dad, so I throw my Happy father's day out to the universe!

(and a sincere thank you for teaching me stud all those years ago)
        :-)

Comment

Thank you!!

From the proud pops of two great daughters whom are pampering me quite nicely today!!

Not letting me play poker though....:

Dale
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            did you know...before cell phones, more collect calls were placed on Father's Day than any other day of the year? Call your Dad!
            I am so curious about this. Could it be because...

1) Fewer people call their mothers on Mothers' Day?
            2) More people live with their mothers (no need to call), but not their fathers?
            3) Kids are afraid to ask their mothers to cover the cost of the call?
            4) Something else?

Happy F-Day, everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.