PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How weird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How weird

The strangest thing just happened to me,,,,

I am playing a $1.50 90 man knockout, and was moved from one table, where I was in middle position to another table straight into the Big Blind.

I played TWO hands and was moved again, back to the table I left two hands ago, into the exact same seat I was moved from, and straight into the Big Blind.

How weird is that ?

3 Time Bracelet Winner

It's RIGGED!!!! LOL Just kidding, this is weird but by far not the weirdest I have seen on Stars :

Comment

Sure u not playing FT Rush Poker! umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

Hey Bill - hope all is well with u and yours- yet, in light of your recent posts- imma little worried that you ate those mushrooms i sent you- rather than selling them !! - dont do that--be safe- Monk....

Comment

So far my record without playing a hand is eight moves. The bigger and faster the tourney, the faster you get moved. This can be a bonus, if you're short stacked.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Pokerstars always tries their best to seat you close to the same position you left on the previous table, but in small fields like the 90 man's it's not always possible. In bigger field tourneys I am almost always seated near the same position I was in on the previous table, but sometimes you get lucky and skip the blinds as well, so it can work in your favor sometimes.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.