PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players railing pso tournaments.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players railing pso tournaments.

I was just wondering if you are allowed to watch tournaments and take notes on players even if you are not sitting on the table. I noticed alot of pso players do this in the skill league. I love to watch bigger tournaments to get an idea of how the play is there. Is this fair or unfair?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

??

Nothing wrong with that at all- if you are willing to invest the time- more power to you-- datamining - on the other hand- with a prohibited software program - is against TOS--to my knowledge- gl-- monk...

Comment

isnt it the same thing?
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

No- you are simply watching - and noting tendencies- data mining on the other hand- involves using software- to record every move a player makes- and storing it in a program- to be used with allowed software- such as pokertracker-- perhaps some one like dirtyrubberz- can give you a better understanding of this- i not know too much about it-- but go nuts watching players and taking notes- it can only help- if you meet them at a later date-- monk..

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.