PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Million Freeroll (where is it)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Million Freeroll (where is it)

Where is the freeroll for the Sunday Million entry. It was mentioned in the last Sunday Million video but I can't find it under tourney>freeroll tab

Any help?

Welcome to the forum!

Not sure what you're referring to...the pso promo has ended if that's the one.
    Also..make sure when picking a forum, you attempt to put your thread in a relevant one. This forum is to report on live trips.
    Let us know if you have any questions about the league!

Comment

if you watch the sunday million video on the home page it says there is a freeroll for the Sunday Million using the password calliso on 16th June 15:35 ET under tourney>freeroll tab.

I can't find it

Comment

Yeah..the only one I see is the one for tomorrow. Didn't watch the video.
        I'm going to ask a mod to move this to the general forum so you may get a better response from more people viewing your question.

Comment

ok can you direct me to register as it is not showing on my screen

Comment

I'm sorry, I misspoke..the one I see is for next week, not tomorrow.
            Go to regional tab under tourney, then turn off the filters at the bottom, the one for upcoming/registering only..make sure the green is off there and it's black..scroll down a bit, you should see a bunch of them coming up..that is what you're looking for, correct? As far as seeing one for tomorrow, try and email support@pokerstars.com and see what they say. Maybe someone here knows something too.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.