PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pso skill league shirt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pso skill league shirt

I have a suggestion the champion of the month should get a classy shirt made especially for the winner of the month, I have made an effort making this shirt in the pic belowumbup:
    Attached Files

Good Idea

That's a good idea KD - I would look super smooth in that shirt !!! ( not that i will ever win the league !!! ) lol.
    Last edited by Brizer73; Mon Jun 20, 2011, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Oh man that would be tight! Guarenteed I will finish first if this is included!
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i want a donkey shirt F.M.

Comment

What about a yearly pso champion of champions tournament where the winner gets a bracelet and a shirt!
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah i like that idea umbup:

Comment

GG Bri ur 1st u may end up with this shirt LOL

Comment

Cheers KD doubt i will stay there but it's nice to be top if only for a short while. B

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
                  Cheers KD doubt i will stay there but it's nice to be top if only for a short while. B
                  Mate be an optimist and tell me that u will win with me taking second LOL gl champ my honest wishes going out to u, some lamers may think im a bas**rd but thats cos haters just havent got the attitude to take it like a real man LOL u be well see ya at the tables

Comment

Drunk Tank Members sitting 1st and 2nd, it effin rigged.......hiccup

p.s.

l still luv u kingofdonks......hehe

cheers
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes u effing do hahahahaha gl u as well

Comment

Congrats Bri...gl to the end! umbup: You're ok K Donk, lately you've gotten more comfortable in expressing yourself in the forum. But just be careful of the rules and it's all good. Gl to u 2 man. Just missing the competition here. As for the shirt..not sure, but I would guess the admin might say..you got 1500..you can afford to get your own shirt.

Comment

That is a cool shirt. Make me want to play harder now for 1st place and that awesome monthly champion shirt!! Good idea KDumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                            Congrats Bri...gl to the end! umbup: You're ok K Donk, lately you've gotten more comfortable in expressing yourself in the forum. But just be careful of the rules and it's all good. Gl to u 2 man. Just missing the competition here. As for the shirt..not sure, but I would guess the admin might say..you got 1500..you can afford to get your own shirt.
                            Ty Dan its just words, answers to comments that look smart and need to be addressed in a freedom of speech manner lol i may get carried away lol but i mean no harm

Comment

I love the idea of a commemorative shirt for the monthly winners. I also think the player that finishes dead last should have to perma-change their Stars avatar to a picture of themselves with a bag over their head with "#1 PSO Donk" scrawled across the top. (Though cheon will probably scream "schtick infringement" over the bag thing...)

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.