PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

OK, i've got every post highlighted in black (sad I know, but i have issues), and I just thought i'd say hi to my fellow school members to get my feet wet on the board.

I'm from Manchester, UK and have been a member about 3 weeks now and slowly finding my way around.

School is great, and I was pleasantly suprised at the calibre of oppenants at the tables. However, despite the tough opposition I admire the courtesy with which most players conduct themselves.

Anyway's, look forward to joinin in the fun.

GL All

HH

WELCOME!!!! Hatchetharry, look forward to playin with you.
    babe60

Comment

Deleted

Comment

WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL!!!!!!! AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

jmuzzey lsogc

Comment

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you across the cyber felt soon.

Comment

As the others have said - Welcome. PSO is a great place to play, learn poker, and get sucked out on!

Hazy

Comment

Hope to see you soon, Welcome!

Randy

Comment

Welcome,

So you will have read about the world cup planned then.

Myself and Fidget need a 3rd member for our team, and assuming he agrees, I would like to invite you to join our team, the fact that few (including myself) know how you play, will help in our cause to confuse the hell out of the opposition.

The fact that we will win, is a bonus!

oh and to qualify for the team you have to tell a joke!

CLAY

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Cya at the tables.

ran

Comment

PokerMats,
                    Why are you using the old version of the software?
                    We have gone through another upgrade and everything is good.

Also are you still planning on coming to the Convention,as i have not heard from you

Regards
                    Tina

Comment

Welcome aboard HatchetHarry You'll find lots of great people here. Hope to see you at the tables soon.

Comment

Pokermats, I have to agree with Tina, the latest apdate is good, and the SHOWDOWN feature is fantastic, your cards are turned over and there is a delay after flop, and after turn.....great fun

One small comment, it's hard to tell who raised, you have to put your mouse over each chip pile, on the old version it said who bet what.

CLAY

Comment

You do not need the new version to see the all-in showdowns. I prefer the previous version's table information to the newest.

Comment

Thankyou all for such a gracious welcome.

Just hope i'm this popular after a month at the tables - LOL.

HH

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.