PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 14th Weekly Roundup Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 14th Weekly Roundup Discussion

Once the Weekly Roundup is posted, read and discuss the answers to this week's question here.

Weekly Roundup posted....read it here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ne-14th-2011-1

Comment

alot tighter than I'd normally play, especially on a short stack... but it's the nature of the point system.

or at least that's the way.. before black friday.

BUT... if I have decent odds, I'm still playing hands when I know I'm ahead.
      Last edited by JWK24; Wed Jun 15, 2011, 06:28 AM.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I play roughly one per month, and I usually don't do well.

Comment

Just go for it and play it like any other tournament. I guess I just have to play a little bit tighter. Sometimes ill use up my clock like some players if I have a certain amount of points already. I mostly like to play in these because I can use these tournaments to try different ways of playing. But most of the time I play the same a little bit tight and passive.
          Last edited by pokerstar671; Wed Jun 15, 2011, 06:31 PM.
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.