PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Posts has gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Posts has gone

Hi all,

It appears there has been some sort of upgrade/downgrade to the software.

You can no longer do a direct search by Daily posts, only by last posts and for some reason I am only get two posts, which means I would have to search for all the posts via search posts which is cumbersome and longwinded to say the least.

Can we change it back to the way it was please?

It is even worse than I thought, even trying through search you can only get the posts from yesterday but this does not include any post from today. Please bring back the daily posts feature.

Edit: It does contain all posts but not in sequential, ascending or descending order. They are just simply all over the place. Very poor.

TC
    Last edited by topthecat; Fri Jun 10, 2011, 04:33 PM.

I've never done that before so I didn't know there was an issue, but it's obviously an upgrade. umbup:

Comment

I wish the daily posts would return as well.

Top, I am just gonna answer your pm here..as far as the threads which you have posted in, click on the gray "Go to" tab above, then the 2nd line in drop menu should say "subscriptions." This will include all the threads that you have either posted in, or subscribed to through the settings.

Hope it helps just a little.

Comment

it sucks

Comment

I dont like this new feature either,going to lose a few good threads doing it this way.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.