PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTT vs MTT Turbo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTT vs MTT Turbo

please can you give me some adivce on how to adjust your MTT tactics for the Turbo version of the game as i can find mysellf going from a stack of 30bb to -5-10bb to quickly which means im pushing on cards i would not normally....

Hunnybun83.

You will often have such a small stack that you will just shove and not raise/fold with such a small stack because the cost of raise/folding is too much with your stack size. Remember that although you have a short stack everyone else will too so they will be in the same situation.

Comment

so are you saying thier is a greater level of luck involved in Turbo compared to standard MTT & i should stick to the same game plan....?

Comment

so a stack size of how many BB is a good size in MTT Turbo??

Comment

When is it time time to shove in a mtt turbo and what cards should you be shoving with?
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.