PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drainers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drainers

sorry this is just a lil rant.... I played on a table with a guy who finished top 10 last month and he had no skill what so ever and just drained his stake down to 10$ and was ante'd out.

That aint poker.... this is a skill league and playin .5% of your hands and watching ur stack get blinded down aint a skill. Just trying to finish as high as you can just so you can get a money reward at the end of the month? That shitty playing style wont do crap for you outside of PSO.

Using your clock up is one thing... but draining your stack down to 10$ is just dumb and you'd NEVER see it in a tourney outside the PSO.

Congratulations... you created the 1,000,000th post on the same topic. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I am the player in question and I guess I'm dumb, for playing like that. Rather than being offended I find this amusing.

If you don't get how this league works, DeViLBoY, I won't bother to explain it to you. I'll just take my money reward at the end of the month and let you play for the glory of the game.
      Cheers!

Comment

??

Using your clock up is one thing... but draining your stack down to 10$ is just dumb and you'd NEVER see it in a tourney outside the PSO.

Read more: drainers - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1OWFPCm00

Yet-- it IS the PSO--------------hhhmmmmm................

Comment

Originally posted by dR3am3R59 View Post
          I am the player in question and I guess I'm dumb, for playing like that. Rather than being offended I find this amusing. If you don't get how this league works, DeViLBoY, I won't bother to explain it to you. I'll just take my money reward at the end of the month and let you play for the glory of the game. Cheers!
          WELL SAIDmileypoker:moke:

Comment

Originally posted by dR3am3R59 View Post
            I am the player in question and I guess I'm dumb, for playing like that. Rather than being offended I find this amusing.

If you don't get how this league works, DeViLBoY, I won't bother to explain it to you. I'll just take my money reward at the end of the month and let you play for the glory of the game.
            Cheers!
            I dont need the money... all I know is I was on your table and you were out long before me...

I dont see any difference between you and a donkey. Somebody gets called a donkey for pushing in bad situations so shouldnt u be called a donk for folding in bad situations? Like when you have 500 chips left and the BB was 200 and you folded?

Comment

this post wasnt to start a argument with you Dr3am3r... theres a reason I didnt put your name on there. You were on my table with me in my first PSO tourney and gave me some tips and all so I got no problem with you... I was making this post as a rant against drainers in general...

Just seems like a cheesy way to build a bankroll IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post

Read more: drainers - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1OWFPCm00

Yet-- it IS the PSO--------------hhhmmmmm................
                why do you always put links to the topic you are responding to in your posts? and isnt it obvious that PSO and real world poker are not the same?

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                  why do you always put links to the topic you are responding to in your posts? and isnt it obvious that PSO and real world poker are not the same?
                  It's because he's not quoting using the "quote" button.

Comment

Here
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                      It's because he's not quoting using the "quote" button.
                      interestingumbup:

Comment

??

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                        why do you always put links to the topic you are responding to in your posts? And isnt it obvious that pso and real world poker are not the same?

huh?????????????????????:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

I too use clocking tactics but the way I see it is poker is a form of gambling and something I learned in my short-lived time in exchange betting you have to use every edge possible.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
                            huh?????????????????????:d:d:d:d:d:d
                            was agreeing with you about the pso, and it being dumb in real gamesumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by DeViLBoY452 View Post
                              sorry this is just a lil rant.... I played on a table with a guy who finished top 10 last month and he had no skill what so ever and just drained his stake down to 10$ and was ante'd out.

That aint poker.... this is a skill league and playin .5% of your hands and watching ur stack get blinded down aint a skill. Just trying to finish as high as you can just so you can get a money reward at the end of the month? That shitty playing style wont do crap for you outside of PSO.

The good players adapt to what is profitable There is one consistent top ten player (wont use names) that does this. However when you watch him in real $ tournies he is often LAG style. Does well in both. Don't hate on them cuz they are smart enough to play for the cash.
                              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.