PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oooowwwww!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooowwwww!!

not been able to play for ten days, so decided to go for it today. lost lots in big MTT's, but got ticket for 2 million. been running top 50, mostly top 10, for the last hour!

very affraid!

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Go on my son; will rail you now.

TC

Comment

Steve is not running deep in Sunday million; come lend your support now

Another of my proteges LOL

TC

Comment

is it not steveisnot running deep not steve is not running deep? anyways good luck... I think

Comment

LOL room he is running deep, playing like a pro, and ruining my PSO game.

Come on Peeps support this man.

TC

Comment

Just took a big hit withKQ suited against K 5 but still alive.

Comment

run good steve,,,stack is kinda short you better gamble umbup:

Comment

Hell of a run Steve,nice work!

Comment

Well played Steve,

I told you you had it and so unlucky with the KQ suited. I am so chuffed and delighted for you man.

TC

Comment

very nice scoreumbup:umbup:

Comment

BUM!

All went down hill after i posted. that'll teach me to show off.

Shouldn't have stuck with the KQ for that many chips. Then not brave with the small stack. Not that i had much to be brave with.

Not a bad day. Spent lots won more.

Looks like it's all been going on since i've been away. Sorry to have missed the final run in in the PSO. Lot to coment on in the forums too. Not now though. Bed time. Work, i've got to give it up.

cheers

Comment

Well Done stevemileypoker:moke:

Comment

Proud of you Steve, I really believed you had it won with the KQ, her indoors and I were dancing with glee, thinking you had doubled up, only to see the chips go to the villain: A rag, K rag, a specialty, that I did not expect at this level. We will have a subdued day tomorrow before getting back to the daily grind. I am tempted for the 4.00 am tourney, could not be worse than the last one and I can sleep all day tomorrow if need be. You played a blinder and I for one am glad that you posted and was privileged to follow your game; you played some outstanding hands even after you posted and as I said before you have the game. I am proud to call you my son umbup: TC

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.