PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA players

Just wanted to make sure I'm getting this right. I earned a ticket..but cant really use it..because it's illegal in the U.S. to play for real money. I have the .net version, and it wont let me download the .com version. So I cant even play in free roll tournaments for money? I guess I'm just confused..can someone break it down for me! Thanks ;o)

Yes square, we in the US can't register for tourneys that have a real money payout. This includes freeroll sattelites, which awards tickets to events that pay out real money.
    I wasn't aware that you couldn't even dload the .com version in the US anymore.

Comment

pissed

us players pissed about the online real money poker band come join are free money club were we can vent discuss political and other options while playing go 2 homegame 2 join ID455042 INV.cvb876cvb come on lets figure out how to get this law changed

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.