PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars client

Hello,

I have this new PC and want to download pokertsars but I always get the belgium version because I am from belgium but I can not log in at that software. Coulds someone give me the good pokerstars client?

Thanks in advance

Edit: I'll tell it otherwise: can somebody just send me the link to download pokerstars?

Thanks you!
    Last edited by joery1; Sat Jun 04, 2011, 05:13 PM. Reason: it is pissing me of

Have you tried going to pokerstars.com on your IE?

There should be a link to ps here on the pso home page too.
    I know it shows up when I first bring up the site, before logging in, in a red box to the right here.

As far as the version, or language, I thought someone said there is a way to change the language, but I'm afraid I don't know. Email support@pokerstars.com and explain it to them, they'll get back to you quickly.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.