PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New featured article series launched on home page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New featured article series launched on home page

Today I have set up a 24 part series of articles on the home page under "featured article" that I feel will benefit all members if they take the time to read it. The series is on Limit Holdem and is pretty extensive and valuable for anyone looking to take advantage of Limit Holdem games. If you haven't read it before on PSO then you should take a look.

There is a lot of good content in the archives of PSO so I am going through it in order to find more valuable content and highlight it.

This series is a lot of content to absorb so the article will change daily to help those of you that find it tough to absorb too much info in one go.

Here is the first article

Hope you enjoy it
    Last edited by PSO Admin; Tue Jul 05, 2011, 06:37 PM.

Damn that is a lot of reading to be done..lol
    Thought it was going to be just a short post,will read this tonight.
    Thanks

Comment

What all 24 articles????? Take your time, impatience and Poker do not belong in the same sentence

Comment

Intriguing to say the least, I'll be readin more of this.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

As will I. Thanks for the excavation, PSO-Staff. I love the stuff that's buried in the Library, but I don't head over to that part of the site as often as I should. I look forward to reading these as soon as I get through a few other things.

Comment

Im gunna read it now umbup:
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.