PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fugu123

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fugu123

What Gives You The Right To Question My Play? When Did You Turn Pro? You Weren`t Even Registered In The Game, But You Were Railing And Bad Mouthing Players. If Im That Much Of A Moron For Putting 2300 of my 13k Stack, Calling A Loose All In,Then You Are An Idiot. When You Catch Up To My Results* In PSO And Pokerstars In General, Then I May Take Heed In What Your Saying, But Until Then, Keep Your Potty Mouth Shut. Unlike You And Many Others In PSO,Im Not A Pro, Yet, But I Will Enjoy Beating You Everytime I Play You, Cos I Will Make Sure I Do...........................*.Results As In $$$$$ WonAnd Final Tables, And 1st Place Finishes

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
    What Gives You The Right To Question My Play? When Did You Turn Pro? You Weren`t Even Registered In The Game, But You Were Railing And Bad Mouthing Players. If Im That Much Of A Moron For Putting 2300 of my 13k Stack, Calling A Loose All In,Then You Are An Idiot. When You Catch Up To My Results* In PSO And Pokerstars In General, Then I May Take Heed In What Your Saying, But Until Then, Keep Your Potty Mouth Shut. Unlike You And Many Others In PSO,Im Not A Pro, Yet, But I Will Enjoy Beating You Everytime I Play You, Cos I Will Make Sure I Do...........................*.Results As In $$$$$ WonAnd Final Tables, And 1st Place Finishes
    And Joe, I Don`t Need An Infraction, Cos I Didn`t Insult Him By Calling Him An Idiot, It Was Probably A Compliment,An Idiot Has A Brain Cell

Comment

There's only one explanation:
      Attached Files

Comment

**closed**
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.