PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy all! Just wanted to say HI !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Howdy all! Just wanted to say HI !!!

    Howdy my Friends, Just wanted to stop in and say Hi to all my Friends and give ya all an up date. Been doing well on pace for a record year live for myself. Going to try and hit the 300,000 Bank roll so I can buy into some of the larger MTT's.

    Still studing my MTT play, two hours a day. Learned alot from the Trainer Dave. Ya all stop by one of his classes and you will see why. Love that they record them now. There is alot to learn from the PSO and the players that are here, so hang in there you make it what it is.

    There is so many good folks here I call friends ya all know who you are ,so will always hang around just to say Hi from time to time.

    Well till next time Good luck and Big wins for ya all.

    Julius BUDA505 Pinson
    Last edited by BUDA505; Sun May 29, 2011, 10:31 PM.

  • #2
    Budahistava in the house!!!! Keep killing it Julius. umbup:umbup:umbup:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
      Budahistava in the house!!!! Keep killing it Julius. umbup:umbup:umbup:
      Rigth on Thanks Moxie! Glad your still on the forum bro. I love to read your words of wisdom. Place would not be the same with out ya bro. Nice to hear from ya and thanks. Julius

      Comment


      • #4
        right on buddy


        Comment


        • #5
          Too Funny Roomik!!!

          That is just to funny roomik, love your vids like all ways. Hope all is well with you bro and thanks.
          Glad to hear from ya as well bro!

          Julius

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey Buda great to see you are on a heater LIVE man Way To GO.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey how goes it!

              Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
              Hey Buda great to see you are on a heater LIVE man Way To GO.
              Hey brkn man its good to hear from ya , glad to see your still here bro. Hope things are well with ya. Thanks bro. I been really on a good run. But miss playing here with ya all for sure. It is sad in a large way that we cant play here with each other , but what can one do. It is good to see ya tho bro for damn sure.

              Julius

              Comment


              • #8
                Be sure to check out some of the other threads man . That roomik has sure got his groove on man. .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
                  Be sure to check out some of the other threads man . That roomik has sure got his groove on man. .
                  wrong forum tho maybe? lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I see that lol

                    Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
                    Be sure to check out some of the other threads man . That roomik has sure got his groove on man. .
                    Yea Iam looking at some of them now, He is killing me lol to funny roomik is a nut dude and thats why I love him lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      cool I made a new poker chair you might like

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lol!!!!!!!

                        Does it come in a larger size? lmao

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BUDA505 View Post
                          Howdy my Friends, Just wanted to stop in and say Hi to all my Friends and give ya all an up date. Been doing well on pace for a record year live for myself. Going to try and hit the 300,000 Bank roll so I can buy into some of the larger MTT's.

                          Still studing my MTT play, two hours a day. Learned alot from the Trainer Dave. Ya all stop by one of his classes and you will see why. Love that they record them now. There is alot to learn from the PSO and the players that are here, so hang in there you make it what it is.

                          There is so many good folks here I call friends ya all know who you are ,so will always hang around just to say Hi from time to time.

                          Well till next time Good luck and Big wins for ya all.

                          Julius BUDA505 Pinson
                          Hello Julius!!

                          So good to see a hello from you... was hoping to see you again and was happy to see that you will always come back here to catch up with every one.

                          I was wondering how you felt about the profitability between live and on-line play. Do you find it is more profitable to play live? I used to assume that on-line would be much more profitable (please note that I still have never played live)... and I assumed this just because of the ability to multi-table and how much more quickly on-line seems vs. live. But I suppose on-line's mutli-tabling and faster pace would also potentially be more un-profitable and could break a bankroll just that much faster too....

                          So I just wanted to get your thoughts on this, especially since you do both. Great hearing from you here... hope all is well and as always, good luck in all that you do out there!!



                          Originally posted by BUDA505 View Post
                          Rigth on Thanks Moxie! Glad your still on the forum bro. I love to read your words of wisdom. Place would not be the same with out ya bro. Nice to hear from ya and thanks.
                          Julius
                          Agreed!!!




                          Originally posted by BUDA505 View Post
                          Yea Iam looking at some of them now, He is killing me lol to funny roomik is a nut dude and thats why I love him lol.
                          You should see the following roomik has at our new playground.... he has quite a few fans and man oh man I gotta say... I haven't laughed as hard as I did the other day in I don't know when... my goodness roomik... I just gotta say I love you so much... you make some of the worst days I have had turn into not so bad days and on the good ones you help make them even better, thank you for such a great sense of humor... I am still laughing every time I think about the Flavor Flav one you posted... my goodness that was a good one!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ITS FLAVA FLAV

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                              ITS FLAVA FLAV

                              hey roomik is this you in the photo?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.