PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on United

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on United

As some of you may know, Man United are playing Barcelona in the Champions League Final at Wembly this evening.

Absolutely nothing to do with Poker, I know, but it is the reason there will be no poker in my schedule today or quite likely tomorrow.

Barcelona are quite rightly favourites, but I am hoping against hope that the Reds can pull this one out of the bag. Off to the pub now and will probably be comatose before the match starts in seven hours.

Cheers all,

TC

This game bares all the halmarks to be a classic, With both United and Barca on 3 Champions League Trophies each, Manchester Utd lifted the Trophy for the first time in 1968 beating Benfica 4-1 in Ex.Time at Wembley. Barcelona lifted the trophy for there first time in 1992 beating Sampdoria 1-0 in Ex.Time at Wembley.

Iv'e got a feeling that Man Utd will win 2-1

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.