PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Negreanu vs Rousso - What would you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negreanu vs Rousso - What would you do?

We are trying something new at PSO. We will be posting a selection of videos of great hands involving some top players and we welcome your feedback in the Hand Analysis Forum.

Check out this video Daniel Negreanu vs Vanessa Rousso

Regards
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

I think this is an interesting idea. Should be fun to hear the different opinions. umbup:

Comment

I agree Sugs!
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
        I think this is an interesting idea. Should be fun to hear the different opinions. umbup:
        Agreed, it would also be nice if the Pokerstars pros involved would give their input on how and why they played that way

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          Agreed, it would also be nice if the Pokerstars pros involved would give their input on how and why they played that way
          Yeah, I'd love to hear Daniel and Vanessa's own thoughts on this hand. umbup:

Comment

And since he is the "face" pf the PSO it shouldnt be hard to have him comment

Comment

I'd like to hear his opinion on Annie Duke

Comment

lol now that would result in Too2coo banning him faster than Toon lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                  I'd like to hear his opinion on Annie Duke
                  From something I read a few months back, Daniel's opinion of Annie Duke got him into a lot of trouble for his language. I don't imagine they are exchanging Birthday cards this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.