PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vpp's prize!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vpp's prize!

Hi all iam new here and i am very excited.....But I have a ask....I made...Some VPP this month,but last month no ,,I will be able to receive a High Prize For Next Month?Because I see this month i have a White Star !

Greetings From Romania!

Hi. Yes you will be eligible for the higher prizes next month if you earn at least 20vpp's this month. If you have a small roll and have not yet reached 20vpp's this month then I highly recommend the micro-limit Omaha 6-max tables. Just post, fold and watch the vpp's come rolling in.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by O.Vasile View Post
      Hi all iam new here and i am very excited.....But I have a ask....I made...Some VPP this month,but last month no ,,I will be able to receive a High Prize For Next Month?Because I see this month i have a White Star ! Greetings From Romania!
      Welcome OV! umbup: Did you make 20 vpps by today? Hope so! Please note that if you do earn 20 vpps for the first time, it may take just a little while to get you updated to "active," possibly a day or two. Just make sure you're shown active a couple weeks into the month, and if not, send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will get it corrected. On your other post, yes, begging is not allowed, but if you send a pm to some of your responses, those players can direct you to a staking site. umbup: Best o' luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Swaxwell View Post
        Hi. Yes you will be eligible for the higher prizes next month if you earn at least 20vpp's this month. If you have a small roll and have not yet reached 20vpp's this month then I highly recommend the micro-limit Omaha 6-max tables. Just post, fold and watch the vpp's come rolling in.

Good luck.
        wouldnt the 9 hand tbls be better if I'm just gonna post and fold? that way u get 9 hands per blinds instead of 6 hands per blind?

Comment

Nope coz the vpp's get split 6 ways instead of nine ways. And also there is more action on a 6-max table

Comment

k cool, I tried the 6 max omaha h/l tbls and I got my 20 VPPs in a hour so it worked out well....thx for the suggestion.

Comment

No worries. Nice work there

Comment

on the topic of vpps
                I am new on PS and to the PSO, I have not made a deposit but won a ticket to another leagues .10 tourney. Now it states everyone recieves 2.xx vpp's (2.11) or sumthin. I played the event and finished just outside the bubble, but do not see any vpp's attached to my account. Is this because i haven't played any cash games yet or is it just a time thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Swaxwell View Post
                  I highly recommend the micro-limit Omaha 6-max tables. Just post, fold and watch the vpp's come rolling in.

Good luck.
                  ok so I went to one of these tables like you suggested and rake is only like 2c???? its gonna take forever to get VPPS at 2c rake a hand, any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Bones31271 View Post
                    ok so I went to one of these tables like you suggested and rake is only like 2c???? its gonna take forever to get VPPS at 2c rake a hand, any suggestions?
                    Yeah head to the 0.50/1 Fixed Limit 2-7 low Tripple Draw you will have your 150 vpp's in under 5 hours and if your half decent at the game you will walk away with a big profit as well iv'e played around 8 hours on them now and have 180 vvp's and I'm probably up about $20 it would of been $50 but but i failed to quit while i was ahead in one round and ended up losing the $30 profit i managed to make purely down to being tired. my advice is Hit the table with $20 and play till you reach $30 then walk away and go back after 1 hour and continue that processes until your no longer gambling your own money then just sit there and watch the vvp's shoot up.Trust me this is ten times better than sitting at the table your referring to and if you want some tips on the best way to play them let me no.umbup:

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.