PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars System Meltdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pokerstars System Meltdown

    So with 13o ppl left.. and just on the brink of ITM, pokerstars system shuts down and robs us all of 2+ hours of our life.

    Now what?? Because I really dont want the 6 cents you gave me... I am concerned about the points and what this means coming down the stretch!!

    Answers I neeed answers!!

  • #2
    you tell em....me on the brink of the $30 zone...needed points...had a nice stack

    Comment


    • #3
      after a mini Blip after a hot run and losing 13 points in the early one, i really needed this ITM to get back lost points,. was sat with 9,000>10,000 chips myself as u saw.. would take me from 1800 to 1825 points or so this is sickening.. and time consuming. this is enough to tilt me lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Spare a thought for those that legitimitely cashed in the 1.00 ET tournament or got to the final table.

        Comment


        • #5
          same thing happen in that one? points are critical especially at this time of month, home games data will not load, sure there has been a problem with that BETA for a while, seeing new glitches here all the time like the other day in pso, i was moved and it says 10 mins into game > TOURNAMENT IS ABOUT TO START WITHIN 1 MINUTE, wot the fook, site is meant to be professional
          Last edited by andrewj50050; Wed May 25, 2011, 12:23 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yep cancelled with 6 left. Also had that other thing happen to me but reset my chips to 1500(from 1470) every little helps tho.

            Comment


            • #7
              received email from stars about prize money for the cancelled pso tourney....nowt said about the points

              Comment


              • #8
                PokerStars Tournament #387020682, No Limit Hold'em
                Freeroll
                523 players
                $10.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
                Total Prize Pool: $10.00 USD
                Tournament started 2011/05/24 15:00:00 ET


                Dear Alfranco,

                Tournament #387020682 has been cancelled due to technical reasons.

                When a tournament is cancelled before players are in the money, we refund each player their tournament fee, and then divide up the prize pool based on the following formula:

                - 50% of the award pool distributed evenly between remaining players
                - 50% of the award pool distributed proportionally according to the chip count

                At the time of cancellation there were 129 players remaining, and your chip count was 7,080.00. Total chips in play were 784,500.00.

                Prize pool to be divided equally: USD 10.00 / 2 = USD 5.00
                Prize pool to be divided based on chip count: USD 10.00 / 2 = USD 5.00

                Your share in money equally divided: USD 5.00 / 129 = USD 0.03
                Your share based on chip count: USD 5.00 * (7,080.00 / 784,500.00) = USD 0.04
                Your entry fee refunded: USD 0.00

                Total money refunded to your account: USD 0.09

                We apologize for the inconvenience.

                The PokerStars Team

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Alfranco View Post
                  received email from stars about prize money for the cancelled pso tourney....nowt said about the points
                  That's because Stars doesn't issue points for the PSO leaderboard. This has happened once before, and if I'm not mistaken everyone received points based on where they were at the time of the crash. So as usual, settle down, relax, have a drink, and enjoy the next tournament. umbup:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    gets better n better this cos gained plus points in that one too, if it s happened twice then it could happen again.. dont see how we will get any points at all

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dreams78 View Post
                      So with 13o ppl left.. and just on the brink of ITM, pokerstars system shuts down and robs us all of 2+ hours of our life.

                      Now what?? Because I really dont want the 6 cents you gave me... I am concerned about the points and what this means coming down the stretch!!

                      Answers I neeed answers!!
                      YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN.
                      Somehow since this does not affect me,. I find it funny as hell

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        this may help >

                        PokerStars Tournament #387020682, No Limit Hold'emFreeroll 523 players$10.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStarsTotal Prize Pool: $10.00 USD Tournament started 2011/05/24 20:00:00 WET [2011/05/24 15:00:00 ET]Tournament finished 2011/05/24 21:49:34 WET [2011/05/24 16:49:34 ET]

                        1: effsea (Canada), $0.08 (0.8%
                        )2: emeraldsrus (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        3: vinvango (United Kingdom), $0.09 (0.9%)
                        4: lordco (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        5: TonyCliffton (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        6: TuffyB (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        7: Chobit (Canada), $0.10 (1%)
                        8: arkwright1 (United Kingdom), $0.07 (0.7%)
                        9: cdnhousewife (Canada), $0.09 (0.9%)
                        10: toonlad2 (United Kingdom), $0.10 (1%)
                        11: ahar010 (New Zealand), $0.05 (0.5%)
                        12: PSimmo (United Kingdom), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        13: steve hitzic (Serbia), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        14: KISS rules1 (Canada), $0.08 (0.8%)
                        15: sudsyfool (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                        16: big afk (United Kingdom), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        17: Dr Luknee (United Kingdom), $0.04 (0.4%)
                        18: amandasdad01 (Canada), $0.10 (1%)
                        19: johnemerich (Romania), $0.09 (0.9%)
                        20: aremjay (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        21: mummergirl (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                        22: MANUTDCHAMPS (United Kingdom), $0.15 (1.5%)
                        23: billsk1 (United Kingdom), $0.31 (3.1%)
                        24: vangooseving (United Kingdom), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        25: Alta13 (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        26: Dreams78 (Canada), $0.05 (0.5%
                        )27: lippy73 (United Kingdom), $0.09 (0.9%)
                        28: Grease Mikey (Canada), $0.09 (0.9%)
                        29: Eliasq (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                        30: XXXXzeroXXXX (United Kingdom), $0.10 (1%)
                        31: outcast13 (Canada), $0.05 (0.5%)
                        32: --NathanAlex (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                        33: Alfranco (United Kingdom), $0.09 (0.9%)
                        34: luv@1stbet (Canada), $0.05 (0.5%)
                        35: greenweedman (United Kingdom), $0.08 (0.8%)
                        36: billyzii (Serbia), $0.09 (0.9%)
                        37: trickster107 (Romania), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        38: velimir011 (Serbia), $0.05 (0.5%)
                        39: bogknocker (United Kingdom), $0.05 (0.5%)
                        40: B0bbyTheFish (United Kingdom), $0.11 (1.1%)
                        41: String00 (Israel), $0.09 (0.9%)
                        42: 12Lincoln (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                        43: Mazda406 (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        44: minns74 (United Kingdom), $0.08 (0.8%)
                        45: H3FTY0 (United Kingdom), $0.06 (0.6%)
                        46: CVinnyO18 (United Kingdom), $0.05 (0.5%)
                        47: bhive55 (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)48: Fugu123 (Canada), $0.05 (0.5%)
                        49: snoop836 (United Kingdom), $0.05 (0.5%)
                        50: crackalocker), $0.07 (0.7%)

                        83: andrewj50050 (United Kingdom), $0.10 (1%)

                        maybe not, this is in a strange order but if its based on top 50 or so cashes i d be good

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by andrewj50050 View Post
                          this may help >

                          PokerStars Tournament #387020682, No Limit Hold'emFreeroll 523 players$10.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStarsTotal Prize Pool: $10.00 USD Tournament started 2011/05/24 20:00:00 WET [2011/05/24 15:00:00 ET]Tournament finished 2011/05/24 21:49:34 WET [2011/05/24 16:49:34 ET]

                          1: effsea (Canada), $0.08 (0.8%
                          )2: emeraldsrus (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          3: vinvango (United Kingdom), $0.09 (0.9%)
                          4: lordco (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          5: TonyCliffton (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          6: TuffyB (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          7: Chobit (Canada), $0.10 (1%)
                          8: arkwright1 (United Kingdom), $0.07 (0.7%)
                          9: cdnhousewife (Canada), $0.09 (0.9%)
                          10: toonlad2 (United Kingdom), $0.10 (1%)
                          11: ahar010 (New Zealand), $0.05 (0.5%)
                          12: PSimmo (United Kingdom), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          13: steve hitzic (Serbia), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          14: KISS rules1 (Canada), $0.08 (0.8%)
                          15: sudsyfool (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                          16: big afk (United Kingdom), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          17: Dr Luknee (United Kingdom), $0.04 (0.4%)
                          18: amandasdad01 (Canada), $0.10 (1%)
                          19: johnemerich (Romania), $0.09 (0.9%)
                          20: aremjay (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          21: mummergirl (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                          22: MANUTDCHAMPS (United Kingdom), $0.15 (1.5%)
                          23: billsk1 (United Kingdom), $0.31 (3.1%)
                          24: vangooseving (United Kingdom), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          25: Alta13 (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          26: Dreams78 (Canada), $0.05 (0.5%
                          )27: lippy73 (United Kingdom), $0.09 (0.9%)
                          28: Grease Mikey (Canada), $0.09 (0.9%)
                          29: Eliasq (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                          30: XXXXzeroXXXX (United Kingdom), $0.10 (1%)
                          31: outcast13 (Canada), $0.05 (0.5%)
                          32: --NathanAlex (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                          33: Alfranco (United Kingdom), $0.09 (0.9%)
                          34: luv@1stbet (Canada), $0.05 (0.5%)
                          35: greenweedman (United Kingdom), $0.08 (0.8%)
                          36: billyzii (Serbia), $0.09 (0.9%)
                          37: trickster107 (Romania), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          38: velimir011 (Serbia), $0.05 (0.5%)
                          39: bogknocker (United Kingdom), $0.05 (0.5%)
                          40: B0bbyTheFish (United Kingdom), $0.11 (1.1%)
                          41: String00 (Israel), $0.09 (0.9%)
                          42: 12Lincoln (Canada), $0.04 (0.4%)
                          43: Mazda406 (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          44: minns74 (United Kingdom), $0.08 (0.8%)
                          45: H3FTY0 (United Kingdom), $0.06 (0.6%)
                          46: CVinnyO18 (United Kingdom), $0.05 (0.5%)
                          47: bhive55 (Canada), $0.06 (0.6%)48: Fugu123 (Canada), $0.05 (0.5%)
                          49: snoop836 (United Kingdom), $0.05 (0.5%)
                          50: crackalocker), $0.07 (0.7%)

                          83: andrewj50050 (United Kingdom), $0.10 (1%)

                          maybe not, this is in a strange order but if its based on top 50 or so cashes i d be good
                          They put effsea in first? It is rigged!

                          zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lol at first i thought alphabetical order but scrolled down and saw not, no idea how they worked out those placement,s the new pso has froze, more fool me for playing, early blinds got 1570 (200th place) if its based on placement i m screwed there, no more poker today til this is sorted, cant even sit at my own home game table or chat, and other members from my club are sat there and some seats are froze on reserved, what a nightmare

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Gone tits again.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.