PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No SnGs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No SnGs?

Just noticed that there are currently no SnGs registering in the lobby, at least at the lower levels I play. No STTs, MTT SnGs at all. Well, there are some Stud, Horse, and Omaha SnGs but no NLHE. What gives? Are they doing a restart or something?

Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post
    Just noticed that there are currently no SnGs registering in the lobby, at least at the lower levels I play. No STTs, MTT SnGs at all. Well, there are some Stud, Horse, and Omaha SnGs but no NLHE. What gives? Are they doing a restart or something?

All tables have been shut down, i don't know why!!

Comment

All cash tables have stalled as well. All empty seats show reserved, and no hands are being dealt.

Comment

PS just tweeted this:

We are experiencing temporary technical problems. Our programmers are aware of this situation and are working on resolving it.
        Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Comment

Originally posted by crzcanuck2 View Post
          PS just tweeted this:

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Maybe things going on in Costa Rica. Heard something about servers there. Don't hold me to it. But, I read news that the political landscape down in CR has suddenly become online gaming "unfriendly" there.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
            Maybe things going on in Costa Rica. Heard something about servers there. Don't hold me to it. But, I read news that the political landscape down in CR has suddenly become online gaming "unfriendly" there.
            http://www.ticotimes.net/News/Top-St...ay-May-13-2011

http://www.ticotimes.net/News/News-B...ay-May-23-2011

its not so much the online gaming as it is the money laundering, if they were paying all their taxes i think they wouldnt have such a big problem

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.