PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?

I understand the reason PS wants to keep the mentioning of other sites off PSO, but really , the only purpose this forum exists for USA players is to keep in contact with friends they have met at PSO.
    The more limitations and restrictions that are placed on these communications, the less people with come here. I am not saying that all restrictions should be removed, I am just pointing out the realties of the situation and the fine line to be walked.
    When PS becomes available to US players again, I will be back.

I'm Canadian and I don't feel corrupted by the dark whispers of other poker sites. I'm still on Stars.

Comment

Psst...., Panicky, They knew you were corrupted when you arrived here, so they wrote you off as nothing to worry about.

Its the other idiots they don't want to lose

Comment

Originally posted by hobojim11247 View Post
        Psst...., Panicky, They knew you were corrupted when you arrived here, so they wrote you off as nothing to worry about.

Its the other idiots they don't want to lose
        Yeah, apparently they are good with certain idiots............................

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
          Yeah, apparently they are good with certain idiots............................

JT
          I think we're all good to have certain idiots around. It makes for great angling.

I hope we Black Friday exiles can return to Poker Stars sooner rather than later. I prefer my fishing in a big pond.
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Am I the idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
              Am I the idiot?
              Depends on what village you're in.

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                Depends on what village you're in.
                This sounds very deep to me.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.