PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So has anyone else been eyeballing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So has anyone else been eyeballing...

...the SCOOP Main Event $2.5 Million Guarantee?

I watched on and off for a few hours last night and have the tables up right now waiting for them to start this afternoon (my time).

One thing I've taken away from it is I guess if you're Joe Hachem KK actually holds up,LOL.

No,seriously though,been some good play,spills and thrills and a couple/few outrageous runner runner suckouts.

Last 2 spots are both going to bank better than half a million (if it plays out,be nice to see that happen for a change instead of a chop,but I fully understand why they do that for this kind of scratch),so the pressure will really be on.

The downside is that watching this (or any other games here,Trap I popped in on several of yours---you played great in my opinion BTW,just a little UL in a few key spots) is that it just reinforces what we American players are missing here,whether you're playing for 3/4's of a million dollars or in a .10 360 (or I guess $.09+.01 now) Turbo this is THE place to be.

Hoping we're back at some point,sooner than later to.

Also,unrelated here,but here's hoping that any fellow players in Missouri (or any who have relations there) are all safe and sound today. That was just a horrific looking series of tornadoes.
    Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon May 23, 2011, 09:03 PM.

If I'm not playing in an event, it's about exciting as watching golf for me. ie. not exciting at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post
      If I'm not playing in an event, it's about exciting as watching golf for me. ie. not exciting at all.
      I disagree, I often shadow people I have come to admire through the forum. I'm always totally silent, I'm there to watch and learn and don't want to be a distraction. I would encourage peeps to try this, there's a lot to be learned.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post

Also,unrelated here,but here's hoping that any fellow players in Missouri (or any who have relations there) are all safe and sound today. That was just a horrific looking series of tornadoes.
        Tough, even tho life has gone on. Many people around here have dealt with these tornadoes forever. Not quite this bad however. I wish anyone dealing with these the very best.

JT

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.