PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new graph, 2 AJ'S and 2 other PSO players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new graph, 2 AJ'S and 2 other PSO players

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by andrewj50050; Mon May 23, 2011, 04:51 PM.

What does it mean?

Comment

It looks like the ups and downs of four players at the top of the PSO League.

Bugger, he has chosen all the nice colours.

TC

Comment

the colours have gone, was too messy, needed editing lol. done a couple of these graphs but thought it would be intresting to compare players and see how we progress as the days pass by, was gonna just do this graph to compare me and my friend (here@) but then thought i'd compare other players here that are doing well, might stick in a really low ranker for shame lol j/k

if u would like help/info creating one of these just let me know.. thinking about doing an another graph sometime to see which time of day i do best

Comment

For some reason I saw the AJ label for the yellow line and thought the whole graph was about AJ. I thought it was trying to show how AJ holdings affect league progress. Guess I need my sleep.

Makes more sense to me now. I like graphs.

Comment

maybe could do a graph for sleep times and see your sleep patterns cos u need it j/k

here s another i created, will update those players points end of each day gonna concentrate on pso end of month now n mtt's

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.