PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bust order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bust order

I had to leave the round 2 with 9 players left, where do I find the results?

Trumpin Joe?

Here you go Clay
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pok...d.htm?id=67616

Comment

thankyou Steve

Comment

ah unlucky Steve, 3rd is a horrible position to finish.

Cydonia is tearing this school apart

Another first here, and was top of hotlist(and it includes the whole school now) last time I looked,

16 final tables out of last 20 tournies..with 4 wins.

CLAY

Comment

Round 2 for Saturday, Nov 2

Round 2 for Sunday, Nov 3

I think it is sad the the finish orders for special events, the stud tournaments, sats, etc are not made readily available by PSO.

It appears that when these events are created they are assigned numbers in sequence. If you know the event number you can find the finish order for anything. In the URL for the bust orders replace the numbers after ?id= with the event number. Replace everything after &name= with the description.

So: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pok...nts/placed.htm -- is the link to the page displaying the finishes.

?id=67616 -- is the event number assigned to this event

&name=The+Big+One+II+Round+2+-+Saturday,+Nov+3 -- is the descriptor appearing on the page. Some control characters must be represented in hex code preceded by a % sign. Since the plus sign (+) is used as a word separator to embed a + in the text would use %2B.

Comment

I couldn't have said it better myself Joe

Thankyou

CLAY

Comment

Originally posted by Clay Knight
              Cydonia is tearing this school apart

Another first here, and was top of hotlist(and it includes the whole school now) last time I looked,
              Thanks for the kind words Clay. I wouldn't say I was tearing anything apart, but I was pleased with my win the other night. The play at the final table was very tough. I feel like I'm learning SO much from the other players in this community. I'm so glad I decided to join. There are many damn fine players here.

Matt (Cydonia)

Comment

Beware the two Matts!

Comment

Working...
                X