PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Poker Peeps...Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Poker Peeps...Please Read

I am so sad, I feel like I am losing touch with so many great people that I was just beginning to get to know. It's just not fair. I love Pokerstars, and it will remain my favorite online poker site forever. I met so many great people, and some of these personalities here were out of this world. Please friend me on Facebook, I am TEXI KICK ( not TEXASKICK). Also, I am still active in the Cowboy's Corral. The link to the fan page is http://www.facebook.com/CowboysCorral . Click LIKE on the page if you want to keep up with the Corral as well..I see I am still receiving private messages here, however I rarely check it anymore. O.K. well I hope you all can at least friend me on Facebook so we can stay in touch. Take Care My Poker Peeps, I miss you all! ...

wow thanks for the endorsement.

Gidee Up!

Cowboy

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.