PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Export HEM Tournament Hand Histories (Properly)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Export HEM Tournament Hand Histories (Properly)?

I'm trying to get complete tournament hand histories to review from my HEM database, and I don't know a convenient way to filter them by game. The best way I know how is to have HEM show me the list of every hand I've ever played in a tourney, then select the group I want and export it, but I just tried doing it with a home game and the hands didn't export in the order in which they were played. HEM's tourney section frustrated me. Thanks for the help! umbup:

Tourney/Results/Data View. After you have the specific tourney you want the histories for, and you've clicked to highlight that tourney so you get only hands from that specific tourney showing in the hand review section at the bottom, right click one of the hands and select "copy all hands to clipboard". Then you can paste into notepad or whatever.

A few notes (this may be where you're running into trouble):

-make sure "All" is selected, not Last 100 or Last 500
    -make sure to clear all hand selection filters to get all hands
    -click on the "Time" column header to sort all HH's by time, starting with the earliest time first. That way you'll get them all in order.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Dave! I was filtering to only show $22 games. HEM has ceased to frustrate me. I, however, continue to frustrate myself on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.