PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets Giveaway?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets Giveaway?

Is it possible to giveaway tournament tickets? I have a ticket for the GOYL freeroll final, it’s the lat one starting in 10mins and it looks like I can’t play. So if it is possible and you want a ticket let me know asap.

U can use it next week in the final

Comment

Or give it to me

To be honest I don't think you can.

Nice of you though.

Comment

Really, it can be used in the final? thats awesome, but what is the point of thses freroll finals then?

Comment

Originally posted by steveisnot View Post
          Or give it to me

To be honest I don't think you can.

Nice of you though.
          LOL I wasn't able to win one of those darned things this week either - came close ... seems like every qualifier had 2000 people in it this week.

Oh well ...

Comment

Originally posted by Swaxwell View Post
            Really, it can be used in the final? thats awesome, but what is the point of thses freroll finals then?
            That's what somebody was telling me (Annie) - that the 'Final' is just another tourney like the ones they've been doing every week, but just different prizes - like bigger but fewer?

GL next week! Hopefully some of us'll be able to get tickets too and'll see you there

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.