PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i turn tourney dollars into real money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i turn tourney dollars into real money?

Earned myself $20 in tourney dollars and have decided to play $1 9-player sit and gos - see if I can make some money to start playing a little on here again. Never thought of using FPP to build a (crappy) bankroll but it might just work. $7 tourney bucks down and am up $13.50 in real earnings. Not impressive but it's a start...

Anyone tried anything similar?

I used to all the time.. grind the 2.20 satts for the sunday storm

Comment

Forgot how pissed I get when playing here. Might make what I can out of tourney dollars and cash that out too. So many suck outs.... Clearly running bad has a memory on this site, it's not quite done taunting me and owed me more beats.

Comment

Despite great adversity I turned my tourney dollars into $28.50. Cashed it out the minute I finished the last sit and go. Would have gotten 1st place money for that in heads-up but apparently A-10 is a better hand than AA. Who would have thought it? umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.