PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having replayer problems?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having replayer problems?

For about a week or so now, in the forums and when I go to view one of my saved hands, where the replayer should be, all that is displayed is a blank, white section.

Has anyone else been having this problem or know of a fix?
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

I'VE NOTICED SOMETIMES IT TAKES 10 OR 15 SEC. TO COME UP
    SOMETIMES MORE

GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

your wife says 10-12 Dennis

Comment

Comment

lol Bog, how did you get into my house???

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            lol Bog, how did you get into my house???

Hmmmm, wonder if this will find its way somewhere else?

Bog that is to funny.

Comment

Originally posted by havocofsmeg View Post
              For about a week or so now, in the forums and when I go to view one of my saved hands, where the replayer should be, all that is displayed is a blank, white section.

Has anyone else been having this problem or know of a fix?

Try this lol

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ulator#content

Have fun

Comment

Tried leaving it to load and after a while i got this:

Error ocurred

Exception details: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2036"]

Can anyone translate?
                'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Contact support@pokerschoolonline.com

Comment

Email sent. Thanks, joe. will post reply if anyones interested.

Comment

I'd be interested Havo but having posted my problem with the replayer along with a few others in the Replayer Thread without any response I've decided life is too short, good luck and hope you get it resolved.

Comment

The replayer link I posted is session 11 in the live training thread on the home page
                        Or you can click on the session on the top right hand tab on this page
                        Explains it all there

Comment

FUNNY SH...STUFF BOG!! ...and i gave him the key ur wife gave me...
                          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Well, just got THE most unhelpful reply possible from support. Sent the email stating the problem and the error code. The response: How to use the replayer... for when nothing was wrong.

Thanks for bloody nothing PSO support.

Comment

O.K, Inspite of the unhelpful email, the replayer appears to have self righted. Probably just a momentary glitch. in the system would be my guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.