PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello again!! Love the tourney bucks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again!! Love the tourney bucks.

Been missing the forums so thought I'd come back and say hi. Been playing PKR after cashing out and the bankroll's just been moving up. Variance was kicking my butt here and that doesn't seem to be much of a problem. Of course I get the suck outs but they are few and I'm sucking out on people now and then. Feels like a weight off my shoulders. Hope you all are doing well. Just figured out that I can play FPP satellites and save the tourney dollars for games I want to play. Played a bunch of them, used up all my points and now I have $20 to play with here. Looking forward to using it. Don't think bad luck is done with me here tho, seen more suck outs in the last hour here than I have the last few days in PKR. Last hand got runner, runnered off a set - it's only FPPs tho . Hope I see you at the micro sit and gos! Might be a fun test to see if I can build some kind of bankroll out of this $20. Fergurson style umbup:
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.