PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doller in decline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doller in decline

hmmm the doller currency has dropped... and 3 major poker online sites ban us players ... hmmmm WORLD WAR 3 comming lol

Comment

Lmfao Bog umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: and a poor representation of the British school system too

Comment

Originally posted by sacsain View Post
        hmmm the doller currency has dropped... and 3 major poker online sites ban us players ... hmmmm WORLD WAR 3 comming lol

Well if WW III does go down I have an idea where I would want the first drone attack to target.

Just sayin'.

BTW,WTF is the doller? Is that a pound note that you receive for being on "the dole"?

Comment

Yeah...where's tazz when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            Lmfao Bog umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: and a poor representation of the British school system too

Comment

Originally posted by bogweed1964 View Post
              Were this my High School I would................ A. Be the detention gettingest MOFO in history............umbup: B. Been the oldest senior in school history. C. Been a much better English Lit. student as my Longfellow would have been straightened out. PS, I would STILL like the OP'er to explain WTF a doller is. inidonk:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by sacsain View Post
                hmmm the doller currency has dropped
                Prettier money than yours has fallen from the sky. A sign of the apocalypse maybe?

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.