PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stars Glitches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars Glitches

Man these bugs are driving me nuts.

Been playing HUSNGs and twice now have accepted a rematch and the new table wouldnt show up but I could see it was running.Had to close Stars to get access to the tables.

Other glitches:

- both sides accept rematch and nothing happens
    - End of match hitting replay to make a quick note and not able to
    - Strange pauses after hands are completed
    - Having to wait for the other player to decline before I can close window(Some players are using this to angle already)

Hope they fix these soon.

Oh nice,I decide to play 4 HU tables and the 4th one doesnt load.Restart and now I only got one table but hear the beeps of timing out on the other 3 tables.

Restart about 7 times and finally call a mod just to document at the worst.
    Mod gives me the big FU and I try restart one more time.
    I get all my tables up and each greedy prick has me down to 500 or less chips.
    Thank god they where donks and I was able to come back and win 3 of them.

Comment

This sounds like more of a problem with your computer, rather than a glitch with Stars.
      The other players were obviously not having a problem, as they were taking your chips while your back was turned.

Try uninstalling Stars and then re-installing, this may solve your problem.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Cookies

This has happened to me a few times over the weekend too
        I'm wondering is it because I have a wireless connection ? Hmmmmmm
        But even when my connection is at its ultimate best I still seem to be getting slow play time and long pauses between hands that have finished and the next one being dealt
        I have un-installed/re-installed my network adapter , my web browser is just as fast as normal but stars is the only thing running slow
        Annoying when I'm in a tourney
        Hope you have no more probs

GL

spike

Comment

cookie 1 (268x188).jpgThis may be the problem.
          7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Which may explain this.
            cookie 2 (272x186).jpg
            7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol

Comment

PC cleanup Your PC may need a clean, of Temp/browser cache etc, that slows down computer. #1 Disk Clean Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk cleanup then make sure u select drive u have OS on, then run program. (this is for XP but be similar in other Operating Systems) i all so use CCleaner to keep PC system running well #2 Defrag System Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragmenter then make sure u select drive u have OS on, then run program. (this is for XP but be similar in other Operating Systems) umbup:
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.