PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Vareck's Play money challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ray Vareck's Play money challenge

    Hi folks,

    As promised we are now looking for applicants for the play money challenge. This challenge is open to all players but we are particularly looking for the participation of US based players who I believe can still play here for Play Money.

    Game will be no NLHE with date and time to be decided. Please post your availability and willingness to play here and I will update the list as we go along.

    TC

  • #2
    alright TC, have you already decided what the buy in will be, just so i no how much to raise.....
    cheers mate.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm in Dad! As long as I'm aloud to stay up late again?

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Guys,

        This is the Ray Vareck Play Money Challenge.

        I let this slip a bit but will now try to get it back on track. Remember this is play money only to allow our US friends to compete.

        So as well as De Hitman and steve we would welcome all other applicants.

        I will be organising another Ray Varek real money challenge for the first week in June. Buyin will be 10$ +1$, other details to be announced next week on a separate thread.

        TC

        Comment


        • #5
          Depending on availability, I'll play.
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

          4 Time Bracelet Winner



          Comment


          • #6
            I got no problem beatin you all out of real or play money.

            JT

            Comment


            • #7
              Eh...prestige is sometimes better than $$$. Rarely...but sometimes. I'm in!

              Comment


              • #8
                If Dave and JT are in, I will also join just to have the opportunity to sit @ the table wid these solid players!
                5 Time Bracelet Winner

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EasyChips4U View Post
                  If Dave and JT are in, I will also join just to have the opportunity to sit @ the table wid these solid players!
                  I would be happy to participate, though I'm not American. I miss our American friends, though!!
                  Bracelet Winner


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
                    Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:36 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm willing to play, depending on date and time. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
                        alright TC, have you already decided what the buy in will be, just so i no how much to raise.....
                        cheers mate.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26UA578yQ5g
                        END WORDS OF THIS VIDEO JUST FOR U DE HITMORONMAN LOL

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Game Time 25th May 2011 3.00pm EST

                          Ok players,

                          I am suggesting this for Wednesday at 3.00pm EST. However, it is only a suggestion to accommodate European and UK players. We can make it later if the consensus demands it; democrat me!!! Remember this is the Ray Vereck Play Money Challenge and everyone is welcome to participate.

                          It will be held in the Drunk Tank Homegame club and you will need to contact effsea via pm for registration details. Good luck everyone.

                          Copy and paste and add your name to the list below:

                          1. topthecat

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                            Ok players,



                            Copy and paste and add your name to the list below:

                            1. topthecat
                            2.DeHitman

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                              Ok players,

                              I am suggesting this for Wednesday at 3.00pm EST. However, it is only a suggestion to accommodate European and UK players. We can make it later if the consensus demands it; democrat me!!! Remember this is the Ray Vereck Play Money Challenge and everyone is welcome to participate.

                              It will be held in the Drunk Tank Homegame club and you will need to contact effsea via pm for registration details. Good luck everyone.

                              Copy and paste and add your name to the list below:

                              1. topthecat
                              Guess I am OUT now that this is said!

                              GLA
                              JT

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.