PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so predictable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so predictable

    you are all that predictable, you don't don't even know what that post was for, it really is pathetic
    until the last week i actually felt a part of this forum, however you have all made it clear(sorry not all just the big mouths that take another opinion as insult) AMERICANS
    LMFAO
    just saying
    Murdoch
    Last edited by Murdoch25; Fri May 06, 2011, 07:38 PM.

  • #2
    Here's a question:

    What methods do you guys employ to keep from being predictable at the tables? I've read that any time that you can keep your opponents guessing, you're doing a good job.

    I declare this thread to be hijacked.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      Here's a question:

      What methods do you guys employ to keep from being predictable at the tables? I've read that any time that you can keep your opponents guessing, you're doing a good job.

      I declare this thread to be hijacked.
      I instantly ship it when I have the monkey nuts.

      That would be 9 4 off.

      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Murdoch25 View Post
        you are all that predictable, you don't don't even know what that post was for, it really is pathetic
        until the last week i actually felt a part of this forum, however you have all made it clear(sorry not all just the big mouths that take another opinion as insult) AMERICANS
        LMFAO
        just saying
        Murdoch

        ps
        get up off your fat arse and do something about it instead of moaning on a forum

        The only thing pathetic here is you, Murdock, you sorry arsed bass-turd ( fish feces) ( dry humor intended)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Murdoch25 View Post
          you are all that predictable, you don't don't even know what that post was for, it really is pathetic
          until the last week i actually felt a part of this forum, however you have all made it clear(sorry not all just the big mouths that take another opinion as insult) AMERICANS
          LMFAO
          just saying
          Murdoch

          ps
          get up off your fat arse and do something about it instead of moaning on a forum

          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
            i've apologised

            Comment


            • #7
              and i ain't no fool my friend just drunk taking the piss

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hobojim11247 View Post
                The only thing pathetic here is you, Murdock, you sorry arsed bass-turd ( fish feces) ( dry humor intended)
                spell it correct, it's right there in front of you

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                  No self portraits, Sens.

                  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Murdoch if you are drunk my friend then you chose the wrong time to vent. I have seen your posts before and were nothing to argue but tonight to ll the regulars and the ones who have been hee for a long time you seem bi-polar. To me it seems you are angry about stuff and need t vent but dude don't do it on the forum. You see you just put a target on your head. Hopefully in the morning you will see and find a way to say it was a mistake. If not then good luck with the rest of your posting here.
                    - UDS Dry

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Drywallman3 View Post
                      Murdoch if you are drunk my friend then you chose the wrong time to vent. I have seen your posts before and were nothing to argue but tonight to ll the regulars and the ones who have been hee for a long time you seem bi-polar. To me it seems you are angry about stuff and need t vent but dude don't do it on the forum. You see you just put a target on your head. Hopefully in the morning you will see and find a way to say it was a mistake. If not then good luck with the rest of your posting here.
                      - UDS Dry
                      i already put a post up saying sorry, and i was just trying to get a laugh, but some people are so serious and as you probably know you can't always get humour across by typing
                      Last edited by Murdoch25; Fri May 06, 2011, 06:58 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is my last reply here for I see Too2Coo coming down the hall way, you started this thread with so predictable like you were attention seeking and you got it. But there was no real apology. If you had true intentions of apologies then you would have left your Apology thread for discussion.
                        Sorry dude but it is what it is and the rest fall like the cards do on the felt. At this point you can fold and play another day or go all in and really get buried. I hope if you want to be a part of PSO community you make the right call.
                        - UDS Dry

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Drywallman3 View Post
                          This is my last reply here for I see Too2Coo coming down the hall way, you started this thread with so predictable like you were attention seeking and you got it. But there was no real apology. If you had true intentions of apologies then you would have left your Apology thread for discussion.
                          Sorry dude but it is what it is and the rest fall like the cards do on the felt. At this point you can fold and play another day or go all in and really get buried. I hope if you want to be a part of PSO community you make the right call.
                          - UDS Dry
                          i've started a new thread called i apologise

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drywallman3 View Post
                            This is my last reply here for I see Too2Coo coming down the hall way, you started this thread with so predictable like you were attention seeking and you got it. But there was no real apology. If you had true intentions of apologies then you would have left your Apology thread for discussion.
                            Sorry dude but it is what it is and the rest fall like the cards do on the felt. At this point you can fold and play another day or go all in and really get buried. I hope if you want to be a part of PSO community you make the right call.
                            - UDS Dry
                            also i started this thread in response to some people because a thread got closed

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Drywallman3 View Post
                              Murdoch if you are drunk my friend then you chose the wrong time to vent. I have seen your posts before and were nothing to argue but tonight to ll the regulars and the ones who have been hee for a long time you seem bi-polar. To me it seems you are angry about stuff and need t vent but dude don't do it on the forum. You see you just put a target on your head. Hopefully in the morning you will see and find a way to say it was a mistake. If not then good luck with the rest of your posting here.
                              - UDS Dry
                              i don't mind a target on my head and I've put my apology out there, whether it's accepted or not by the people on here is up to them.
                              Thanks
                              Murdoch

                              ps i may sound angry and as if i want to vent because a very close cousin is on his death bed (35), didn't think it was affecting me
                              Last edited by Murdoch25; Fri May 06, 2011, 07:18 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.