PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

posting hand replayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting hand replayer

I downloaded a couple of hands to the hand replayer, but i don't know how to transfer the hand replayer video to the hand analysis posts for other people to analyze it. Could someone please tell me how to do it that?

There's a button with a name that's something like 'Link To' and it has a picture of a chain link. Click it, and you'll get a text to paste in forum posts that shows the hand. Just don't delete the data, otherwise the replayer won't show anything.

Comment

How would you be able to delete a post? and is there a process in which you can edit your hand history at the hand replayer?

Comment

You can always edit or delete a post you've made...like your thread "QQ" ...we can't see it..so you need to go edit it until you get the hand(s) loaded correctly. To edit a post..just click the edit tab at the bottom of your post.
        I believe you can edit a hand replay by just removing a line or whatever..you can delete opponents names or whatever...but always just review it when you're done to see if it's correct.

I am not too familiar with the hand replayer..but just watch this.
        http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...dds-Calculator

Comment

You cannot delete a post but you can edit them and change/remove their content. Just click on the edit button as Dan said.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.