PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New thread for the SCOOP stakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New thread for the SCOOP stakes

The stakes are now CLOSED umbup: umbup: First I would like to thank all those that have entrusted me with your stakes. I never thought that this endeavor would be so GREAT at the point of reducing my stake to 48%. This is a great poker community. So I've decided to add a BONUS game at no cost to all (out of my pocket) It will be the SCOOP-31, $215 NL Hold'em [1Rebuy, 1Add-on] held on May 20th at 11:00am Here is the final list of share owners: Here is the list of tournaments: Here are a few rules, or should I say information My chat is usually off, as I take notes on players and try to concentrate...lol I will be posting in this thread during the tournaments, so feel free to do so also I don't always pre-register for tournaments, so don't worry if I'm not there on opening bell. I will be posting results in this form as tournaments are played I will not wish myself luck, but will wish me good cards and again thank you all umbup:umbup:
    Last edited by Sandtrap777; Mon May 16, 2011, 03:23 AM. Reason: Results updated May 15th

Good luck Sandtrap, may your aces never be cracked.

Comment

GL man, ill be in one of your first games. The $22 NLHE Event 2. Ill come rail you and you can always give me the much needed support in return haha

Comment

giver hell dudeumbup: hiccup
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

GL Sandtrap.. I wont be able to Watch this Sunday but will try and watch how a master makes us money in other games!!!!!

Comment

I hope things go well. Kind of impressed that you've offered stakes, reduced the markup, and then added another few hundred dollars to the buy-in pool. That's pretty solid.

Happy May, Sandtrap. I'm gonna go eat some dinner, now.

I also like how my text slides back.

Wheeeeeee......!

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
              I hope things go well. Kind of impressed that you've offered stakes, reduced the markup, and then added another few hundred dollars to the buy-in pool. That's pretty solid. Happy May, Sandtrap. I'm gonna go eat some dinner, now. I also like how my text slides back. Wheeeeeee......!
              yep, very cool indeedumbup: cheers
              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                yep, very cool indeedumbup: cheers
                umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

GL Sandman, everyone will be rooting for you.

TC

Comment

Hi Sand, Wishing u good cards during the SCOOP events! May ur made hands hold... May ur overs hit... May u run good! umbup: umbup: umbup: Cheers! BTW... I think it's awesome that ur throwing in a Bonus game @ no extra cost... U Da Man!
                    Last edited by EasyChips4U; Thu May 05, 2011, 11:50 AM.
                    5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

VGL Sand hope to see a Bigg Score come your way
                      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

All the best Sandtrap play hard run deep, and most of all have fun.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, Sand. I'll be watching if I can get the internets at work going, if not, I'll see ya running deep when I get home.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
                            Last edited by mcrissinger; Sun May 08, 2011, 08:51 PM. Reason: forgot the e in "home" and I added a bunch of CAPS

Comment

I you final table the first tourney we will be freerolling the rest.
                              I'm already in dreamland. I can't help myself.
                              7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.