PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

u win EMETDENNIS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • u win EMETDENNIS!

    You win EMETDENNIS I will leave pokerschool for you even though you can't get it out
    of your head that I never wrote that forum! I explained the hole sorted stotry to you
    and you still call ma a basher. Well friend I moved from Buffalo N.Y two years ago
    and now i am glad I did. pokerschool was the best until I ran into you...

    ALL THE BEST TO THE POKERSCHOOL PLAYERS


  • #2
    You don't have to leave just because of Dennis. Someone used to troll a lot of my threads when I starting posting at PSO. Just as a message to Dennis, that person appears to have been permabanned.

    Just ignore the guy. This site has so many great resources to learn from.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      You don't have to leave just because of Dennis. Someone used to troll a lot of my threads when I starting posting at PSO. Just as a message to Dennis, that person appears to have been permabanned.

      Just ignore the guy. This site has so many great resources to learn from.
      I am still here

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah agree with panicky,

        Just ignore Dennis. I think anyone with an ounce of decency will see that he is being totally unreasonable in what he is doing to you. Bullies always pick on the weak and marginalised because they feel so bad about themselves.

        Learn to play Poker, this is what this site is about, nothing else.

        TC

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          I am still here
          I stand corrected.

          Comment


          • #6
            and dennis has never won anything in his life

            Comment


            • #7
              Guess this is one of those times I agree with Hemet.
              Your rant was clearly written by you and the evidence is in the spelling errors you continue to make with each post.
              The nail in the coffin is here in this post...

              "Well friend I moved from Buffalo N.Y two years ago
              and now i am glad I did."


              This is clearly another USA bashing comment disguised for those that have not read all your posts.You even fail to spell Hemets name properly.
              You speak double talk and fail to stand behind what you believe.
              So that makes you pretty weak in my books and your continued jabs only make it that much clearer.

              Comment


              • #8
                Well I have to say that I already noted the similarities in style and the wanting to be liked. But Jesus even Phil Helmuth really wants to be liked and I admit i do like him LOL

                The fact is Hemet's attack and the reasoning for his attack is without basis and I am surprised to see you stand up for that sort of behaviour Cookies and i have read all the posts.

                I believe that Mmaracle may not be the full shilling as they would say at home but that does not justify not treating her/him with a modicum of respect and giving them the benefit of the doubt. Attacking the weak IMO is the sign of a coward and supporting cowards is not my MO:

                TC

                Comment


                • #9
                  @Topthecat

                  Like I have always said "If some one can lose respect for you in one post,you never had their respect to begin with"!We have never talked so I can see why it is easy to think I am a coward and easy to lose respect for.
                  I do not take to every member in the forum and if people say something I disagree with I point it out.
                  I never made any mention of mental capacity but I did point out the spelling was similiar.
                  Just because I failed to mention Hemets post doesnt mean I automatically agree with him either.
                  Its easy to look up 9 posts and that is all I have looked at.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                    Well I have to say that I already noted the similarities in style and the wanting to be liked. But Jesus even Phil Helmuth really wants to be liked and I admit i do like him LOL

                    The fact is Hemet's attack and the reasoning for his attack is without basis and I am surprised to see you stand up for that sort of behaviour Cookies and i have read all the posts.

                    I believe that Mmaracle may not be the full shilling as they would say at home but that does not justify not treating her/him with a modicum of respect and giving them the benefit of the doubt. Attacking the weak IMO is the sign of a coward and supporting cowards is not my MO:

                    TC

                    SO WHY ARE YOU CALLING THE OP WEAK ???

                    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for the reply Cookies,

                      I have not lost respect for you at all. I just disagree with you on this particular point.

                      The coward I refer is not you but the person attacking the original poster.

                      I think the original poster may not be the "full shilling" in my words and I do not mean that to be offensive to them or anyone else but it is as you say "weak". I tend to defend the weak which is probably a failing but in this instance they were asking a purely poker related question. For Hemet to attack them yet again in a thread totally unrelated to the others is being a bully IMO.

                      You saying that you agree with Hemet in this case is what I disagree with, nothing more than that.

                      If you look at any of my responses to your posts in other threads you will note that I respect your reasoning and critique in poker related topics to be of the highest calibre (UK English). However that does not mean i will not disagree with you when i think you are wrong

                      TC

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        TOP

                        YOU ARE ALL FOR CALLING PEOPLE NAMES ON HERE
                        I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD BE DOING IT IN PERSON
                        AND I KNOW FOR SURE YOU WOULD NOT DO IT TWICE

                        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh hemet you bully I am so scared that I may have to use my commode again.

                          Go away little bully boy.

                          TC

                          And please stop using caps and act your age.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            so who is actually using mmaracles account? her or her hubby?or both? lol the plot thickensumbup:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                              so who is actually using mmaracles account? her or her hubby?or both? lol the plot thickensumbup:
                              DON'T FORGET THE 13 YEAR OLD KID THAT POSTED LOL
                              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.