PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting FPP'S & VPP'S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting FPP'S & VPP'S

Can onyone tell me the best way to earn FPP's & VPP's
    I know you can earn on tables but is there another way
    to earn them.
    Thanks

The only way to make VPP's that I can think of is to have money raked or pay entry fees. So, in other words, you have to play. There's no way around it.

FPP's could be accumulated by playing FPP satellites and finishing just shy of the bubble... But I don't know why anyone would want to do that.

Comment

this addy breaks down how vpp's are calculated. As pp mentioned, you can earn some fpps thru some satties bubbles etc.

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/earn/#HowdoIearnVPPs
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by mmaracle View Post
        Can onyone tell me the best way to earn FPP's & VPP's
        I know you can earn on tables but is there another way
        to earn them.
        Thanks
        I just read a post by you that you said you had played on PS for 11 years. Seems like you would have figured this out by now. Only took me 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by hobojim11247 View Post
          I just read a post by you that you said you had played on PS for 11 years. Seems like you would have figured this out by now. Only took me 2 years.

THATS OK JIM HE'S PLAYED ON POKERSTARS MORE THEN A YEAR LONGER THEN PS HAS BEEN AROUND
          DID YOU MISS HIS USA BASHING POST JUST A BUNCH MORE LIES

GO USA

Last edited by hemetdennis; Wed May 04, 2011, 02:49 AM.
          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

FPPs & VPPs

The post for 11yrs was wrong and it's been 10 yrs.
            when I first started I had time to play freerolls and won some cash the're.
            I work two jobs and have kids in hockey and dance lessons ta boot.
            I get on pokerstars for me time until the next shift.
            Pokerschool made me wan't to learn how to play better poker but
            I guess using the forum is not the way to do it.
            The post you read was from nov.09 and if you looke I did not post
            it and I have no clue how he posted it!

But thank you for your help about the fpp &vpp ?
            pokerschool is a great place to learn but don't dare ask someone for
            help. Some ppl in this forum would rather nitpick and argue.....

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND GL 2U

Comment

Originally posted by mmaracle View Post
              The post for 11yrs was wrong and it's been 10 yrs.
              when I first started I had time to play freerolls and won some cash the're.
              I work two jobs and have kids in hockey and dance lessons ta boot.
              I get on pokerstars for me time until the next shift.
              Pokerschool made me wan't to learn how to play better poker but
              I guess using the forum is not the way to do it.
              The post you read was from nov.09 and if you looke I did not post
              it and I have no clue how he posted it!

But thank you for your help about the fpp &vpp ?
              pokerschool is a great place to learn but don't dare ask someone for
              help. Some ppl in this forum would rather nitpick and argue.....

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND GL 2U
              I HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT I DON'T PUT UP WITH U.S. BASHER AND LIARS
              AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE USING YOUR ACCOUNT ???

GO USA

Comment

wahhhh i cant get vpps by just lookin stupid wahhh

Comment

Hemet stop being such a bully. I have never seen one positive contribution from you in anything you have written since I joined the site. And the valid question asked by the OP has f uck all to do with politics.

mmarcle: if you want to earn enough VPPS to be active on PSO then the 1/2 cent ring games are the way to go. Play cautiously, you don't need to be in every hand or even any hand: as long as you are dealt in you will earn a percentage of VPPS depending on the rake. It does not update automatically but 20 VPPS is easily achievable without even participating.

Spend some time looking at the live training videos as well as all the courses. I think maybe time is at a premium for you, (perhaps you are a single parent) but time spent learning is time well invested.

As for the guys who are following you around and posting in yr threads because your political opinion differs from theirs: shame on them for picking on someone and you would think they could spend their time more productively on what is a site about learning poker!!!!

Right guys show a bit of style and leave this person alone and let them learn how to play poker.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                    Hemet stop being such a bully. I have never seen one positive contribution from you in anything you have written since I joined the site. And the valid question asked by the OP has f uck all to do with politics.

mmarcle: if you want to earn enough VPPS to be active on PSO then the 1/2 cent ring games are the way to go. Play cautiously, you don't need to be in every hand or even any hand: as long as you are dealt in you will earn a percentage of VPPS depending on the rake. It does not update automatically but 20 VPPS is easily achievable without even participating.

Spend some time looking at the live training videos as well as all the courses. I think maybe time is at a premium for you, (perhaps you are a single parent) but time spent learning is time well invested.

As for the guys who are following you around and posting in yr threads because your political opinion differs from theirs: shame on them for picking on someone and you would think they could spend their time more productively on what is a site about learning poker!!!!

Right guys show a bit of style and leave this person alone and let them learn how to play poker.

TC
                    LEARNING AND PLAYING POKER IS FINE
                    SO WHY DO PEOPLE POST THEIR POLITICAL OPINIONS AND LIES HERE
                    WHEN THEY DO THAT I WILL CALL THEM ON IT

Comment

It is your opinion that it is lies that they posted, that does not make it a lie. They have an opinion that is different than yours, deal with it without being a bully and a strawman.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Not act like a grown up and stop mobbing the OP

Comment

It is your opinion that it is lies that they posted, that does not make it a lie. They have an opinion that is different than yours, deal with it without being a bully and a strawman.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Not act like a grown up and stop mobbing the OP
                        LEARNING AND PLAYING POKER IS FINE
                        SO WHY DO PEOPLE POST THEIR POLITICAL OPINIONS

Comment

Dennis,

This argument would be valid if you posted reaction against the people that agreed with you. The OP was not the first to post a political opinion on the matter so therefore your attacks on him/her are unjustified just because their opinion differs from your own.

Lets keep it on the subject of Poker.

TC

BTW Dennis you are now owned by an Irishman

Keep politics, religion and anything not related to poker out of Poker.
                          Last edited by topthecat; Wed May 04, 2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Dennis,

This argument would be valid if you posted reaction against the people that agreed with you. The OP was not the first to post a political opinion on the matter so therefore your attacks on him/her are unjustified just because their opinion differs from your own.

Lets keep it on the subject of Poker.

TC

BTW Dennis you are now owned by an Irishman

Keep politics, religion and anything not related to poker out of Poker.
                            WELL I AM IRISH SO YOU ARE RIGHT I OWN MYSELF
                            THE OP SAID HE /SHE HAS BEEN PLAYING ON HERE FOR WELL OVER A YEAR LONGER THEN IT HAS BEEN HERE SOOO CAN WE AGREE THEY LIED
                            AND I NEVER SAID MY OPINION OTHER THEN THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE BASHING ANYBODY AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO BASH THE U.S. OR CANADA OR EVEN GERMANY WILL GET CALLED ON IT
                            SO I'M ALL IN YOU GOING TO CALL OR FOLD

Comment

Dennis,

You want me to go back and quote what you said on the original thread and now on this one.

You attacked the OP in the original thread because they expressed an opinion different to your own, you did not attack anyone else that expressed a political opinion similar to your own on the thread before the OP had posted; yet you said in this thread that your grounds for your hounding of the OP is because they expressed a political opinion; OK go hound Dan who originally posted the thread or Moxie Pip or anyone else who agrees with you. LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE.

If you are really Irish you would have the class to admit you are wrong!!!

TC

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.