PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naysayers wrong again. I got paid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naysayers wrong again. I got paid

To all the know it all naysayers on Pokerstars, wipe your finger in a crack on your backside and take a whiff. I put in for a cash out 4-28 and it was in my account on 5-2. My wife asked for her cash out on 4-26 and received it 4-29. So , it looks like the trolls were full of it again, as usual. Thank you Pokerstars, hope to get back here someday.umbup:

Nice one Jim. Hope to see you and the missus back here real soon.umbup: HAPPY
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yep, just checked my account and there was direct deposit from PStars.

So, thanks PStars for getting that done so quick and thanks PSO for helping me get my BR built to a point that I can pay some bills this month. Even though I'd much rather be using the $ to play. :/

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
        So, thanks PStars for getting that done so quick and thanks PSO for helping me get my BR built to a point that I can pay some bills this month. Even though I'd much rather be using the $ to play. :/
        I'll 2nd that. Instead of bills, mine's going aside into a poker bankroll, either to get me started again on stars (hopefully sooner than later) or for live game buy-ins.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I cashed out last Friday and got my money today. So I am glad to see it but I fell like that was the true end for me here.

Comment

I cashed out Sunday and had it in my account today, can't beat a 2 day turn around. Seriously, why would anyone believe the naysayers? The one's bellowing about how Stars was going to steal all our money were just forum trolls anyway. lol
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

got mine not a lot by most peeps standards but 5 times as much as started with. AFTER i paid back 2 stakers with interest GO PS. hurry up come back

Comment

Well done Joe hope to see you back here soon!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.