PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can remove our scores......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can remove our scores......

But you cant remove our skill, I was insulted to see that they removed us from the standings, because I outperformed, as did many of my good friends, most of this league in less than half a month. We helped to make this league what it is and I feel our scores should have been left there.

That being said, I am taking my talents to South Beach, I mean WPT. And im moving on from this with my head held high, knowing we Americans, dominated the tops of these rankings consistently.

Last remark is directed at the PSO site, not the hardworking players that remain, who I DO respect. There are still a bunch of great folks here, to you all I say GL, peace and blessings.

R.I.P. 9/11 Victims, Bin Laden may God have mercy on your soul. USA USA USA
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.